Get peace of mind with us as we provide you with total end to end people management solutions
Labour Matters Zimbabwe provides specialised and customised labour broking services to clients under which the client duty is to concentrate on the core business without worrying about the labour. Labour broking which is also known as “labour-hire” is a form of labour intermediation or subcontracting. This occurs when labour brokers make workers available to third-party clients that assign their duties and supervise the execution of their work. Our Labour Broking package is crafted in a manner that gives peace of mind to our clients as they focus on value creation to their clients because:
- We will manage all your employees (with the option of the client retaining some)
- We will take full responsibility for any labour disputes that arise.
- Any form of labour litigation costs is our full responsibility
- We are responsible for any retrenchments
- Funeral and Medical contrition is our responsibility
- All statutory deductions and remittance are our responsibility
- No need of having an HR department as we will give you total Human Resource Management solutions (optional)
- We run and maintain the contracts and the payroll of your employees
- All the employees will be employed by us thus giving our clients the much-needed flexibility to respond to business cycles
- We handle all employee grievances
- We resource you fully whenever you need employees with the right skills, attitude at the right time
We are resourced with highly qualified and dedicated staff that will ensure all your HR issues are done and maintained well all the time
All this is just for as little as 20% of the total wage bill. The wage bill will comprise of PPE, Remuneration as guided by the relevant NECs including regular earnings, NSSA, NEC, PAYE, Standard Development Levy, ZIMDEF and other allowances if any.
- This covers the cost of all the HR administration.
- Payment terms are that: invoices will be raised by the 21st of every month
- Statutory payments will be included in the payroll and shall be paid by us
Labour Matters Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
50 Lyton Road, Workington
Committed to giving you less headache in running your business by taking away the risk of Labour and people management issuesFollow us On Social Media